Google My Business For Chiropractors
Last Updated: June 24, 2019
Most chiropractors today are pretty clear about the importance of Google for their business. Google offers a number of different products and Google My Business is quickly becoming an important part of any chiropractic marketing strategy. In this article I’ll give you the information you need to get your Google Plus Business Page started, and I’ll do my best to teach you how you can use this social media platform to grow your clinic.
To start with Google My Business is Google’s attempt to compete with Facebook. It’s a great way to stay connected with your colleagues or potentially meet new patients in your area. In my personal opinion none of the social media outlets work great for generating new patients, but they are important to have.
Google Plus Business pages are also a must when it comes to local search. If you haven’t already created one Google has probably made a basic one for you, but you have to complete it and confirm it. Without a conformation it won’t be of much help to you.
Follow This Link to Build Your Page.
How to use Google My Business to Boost Your Chiropractic Clinic
As I said before I don’t think Google My Business Pages are a great way for you to find new patients, but they are a great way improve your organic website rank. The list below will give you a better idea of what you need to accomplish to complete your listing:
- Confirm your account: This can be done by phone or by postcard.
- Complete your profile: Make sure you fill out every bit of information about your business. The more complete your profile is the more credit Google will give you.
- Grow the people in your circles: Connect with other related professionals or local people. The more people that circle you back the more influential you look to Google.
- Post regular content: On a daily basis you should be posting content in the form of links, articles, pictures, quotes, or videos.
- Implement the Google Authorship markup: Install the code for authorship markup on your website. You can also install markups for reviews and videos.
The Inception Difference
Our team at Inception has worked hard to do the majority of this work for you. We understand how much work it is to run a chiropractic office, and we want you to be able to focus on that. Let us do the heavy lifting for you.
How useful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!