How To Get A Top Google Rank
Last Updated: June 17, 2019
Chiropractors are beginning to understand why it’s so important to have a top Google rank for their chiropractic website, but most are still in the dark. For those that do understand they have no idea what they need to do to get there.
This article will help to lay out some of the critical things that you can do to boost your Google rank. Start applying these principals today and watch what happens to your rank.
Start Working on the List Below (or have us do it for you
- Establish a website with SEO pages for everything that a patient might search for to find you.
- Make sure all your meta tags are written correctly for every page.
- Create all your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube…etc) and populate them with information each week.
- Create a Google places page and fill out all information.
- Establish all the critical directory listings with perfect office info.
- Write articles, blog posts, blog comments…etc to establish a presence on the web.
- When you publish material make sure you social bookmark that material with your social media accounts.
- Access your competition and find out what they are doing to get ahead.
- Create a weekly process that you follow through with.
I know there’s a lot there and there’s a lot of detail in each of those statements. My personal opinion is that it will be almost impossible to have a top rank in the next few years unless you have the help of an expert. There’s just too much to know and too much to keep up with. Google is always making changes and it’s a full time job to stay ahead of the game.
If you would like more information about Chiropractic SEO please visit this page of our website:
By Mike Hamilton
How useful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4.9 / 5. Vote count: 13
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!